Monday, August 15, 2005

Take two

I had another post, and it disappeared. I used to laugh at people when they said this in their blogs, but now that I, too, know this annoyance maybe I'll stop mocking them in my head.
Okay, here are the main points of my other post condensed for less amusement but more getting down to business.
Oh no, here come the bullets again!
  • I put together the cabinet I got yesterday at Ikea. It looks pretty good, but I don't know where to put it. It sticks out from the wall too far to really make work well where the telephone is now. I think I'll need to put it somewhere else, like maybe move to futon to the loft or something. The whole other point of the post was me complaining that Ben is pretty useless when it comes to decorating and furniture moving decisions because he doesn't care and doesn't pretend to care in order to help me.
  • Second, the new table is getting delivered on Wednesday instead of in October. This is nice because I get it now, instead of later, but it leads to all sorts of anxiety issues. Does one tip? How much? How? This is freaking me out just like the AAA guy when he came to fix my tire.
  • Also, I love Buffy. Why the hell didn't I watch the show when it was on the first time? I now spend four hours a day watching Buffy. This will be made impossibly when I start back at work in September due to the unfortunate hours school is in session and the lack of FX in my classroom. Humm...maybe since we have a new librarian then we'll have FX to watch. Our other librarian only let the Speed channel, A&E, and Fox News through on the TVs. Not much to watch there.
  • Oh crap, I totally forgot about this and I've totally lost my train of thought. Oh well, let's hope I put everything in this post that I wanted to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Permalink
Timothy Noah: Tom DeLay, Opera Buff. 08/12/05 David Segal: Andy Milonakis Looks Like a Kid, but he is MTV's Funnyman of the Moment.
Thanks for setting up your information site here. I'm going to bookmark it for future reference.

I have a arthritis pain relief site/blog. It covers arthritis pain relief related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get a chance



I think you have a nice site setup here for information purposes. Thanks for doing so.

I've got a arthritis pain relief site/blog. It pretty much covers arthritis pain relief related stuff.

Check us out if get time.

8/15/2005 5:35 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hahaha... looks like you got your spam wish... are you happy now?

Seems like I may have to change mine to allow comments only from registered users, which sucks.

8/16/2005 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home