Monday, August 08, 2005

Vacation - Day 1

So bored. So bored. Too bored to even do anything. I called my mom, she wasn't home. I did the dishes. I'm doing laundry. I'm researching things to do this weekend. I've been hanging out with the kitties (they've been following me around and sitting on my lap -- both of them).

I'm running out of things to do. I know I should be relaxing and recharging so that I can be well refreshed for school when it starts in September, but I can only sleep for so long.

I know I shouldn't be complaining because everyone else is working, but if you aren't a teacher then you don't know how much recharging time you need.

I'm going to go back to watching Buffy. Too bad I missed out on Buffy when it was first on TV. Good thing summer school ends at 12:45 and I can get home to watch most of the two episodes FX plays in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home