Thursday, August 11, 2005

Vacation - Day 4

Oops, I skipped writing yesterday but it would have been really boring. I pretty much watched TV and slept. I did that today, too, but I did some more interesting things, too.
I want a carpet shampooer. I bought a little mini carpet shampooer and spot cleaner and just spent like an hour cleaning up the stains by the coach and on the way to the door. The carpet looks so much better. There is a now a new way to get everything all clean; I want to be able to clean the carpets whenever I get the obsessive urge to assert control into my life through cleaning.
Tomorrow I'm going to make Indian food. I found a couple of recipes I want to try on Allrecipies and I'm going to get the stuff tomorrow afternoon and cook. I'm hoping I can add a couple more things to Ben and mine's menu.
I am going to look for something to make for dinner tonight because I think Ben expects me to have food ready for him since I am not working. This sucks. Just because I'm not working doesn't mean that I want to cook and clean for him.
There he is now. Time to pretend to be busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home