Sunday, August 14, 2005

Where is my spam comment?

So, now Kayla and Jen have spam comments on their blogs. I'm feeling a bit left out. However, my cat doesn't want me to feel left out so he is all in my face and on the keyboard. I know I wanted a cuddly and attention seeking cat, but sometimes he is too much.

Let me run down the things I got accomplished on Friday and so far this weekend.
  • cleaned out the fridge
  • cleaned out and organized the lazy susan (Ben fixed it so now the top shelf doesn't fall onto the bottom shelf anymore)
  • cleaned and organized the washer and dryer area
  • made Indian food
  • set up banking software
  • purchased groceries
  • purchased cabinet for telephone (still haven't found a baker's rack I liked, although I did find something that I liked at Ikea, too bad it was all sold out. Stupid Ikea!)
  • did dishes multiple times
Wow. What an exciting and productive weekend! Ben spent most of the weekend playing video games. He keeps switching between two different football games. It's really, really dull to watch.

We went to Ikea today. It's funny how many couples you see there who are about to punch each other or break up. I think it brings out the best in people. Ben is pretty good about not getting mad, but he does rush me through the store. They should offer relationship counseling with each purchase. Ben remarks that the counseling should need to be put together with an allen wrench. I don't see how that works, but he did make this comment when he was angry and in the store. I don't expect Ben to be logical in Ikea, it takes too much of his energy to keep from breaking things in annoyance and anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home