Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sometimes the Washington Post is funny

I know Ben will think this is amusing. Or maybe he won't. I'm never all together that sure what he thinks is funny. You all might think it's amusing, too. Or maybe not. I guess I'm only really good at finding things that amuse me. Like yesterday when we kept looking up people on the Teen Choice awards and I amused myself by talking about how many of them had been on Buffy. Ben hit me; he thinks Buffy is stupid and people that like Buffy are idiotic.

"Guess what? I got a fever. And the only prescription... is more cowbell!"

For truly nerding it up, try the Wikipedia excerpt on cowbells. Truly illuminating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd so vote for him...

unfortunetely I can see Clintonesque accusations of harrassment from all the women who have been lured into the "Continental" hotel suite, and I know Karl Rove (recruited to advise Greg Bush, a guy who looks suspiciously like George Bush, but with a handlebar mustache, in his presidental bid) would jump all over it.

8/23/2005 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home