Monday, April 04, 2005

Note to Self

Note to self: do not continue to shop at Nordstroms.com in the shoe department. Being seriously tempted by $90 ballet flats that I have not tried on yet is a bad sign of costly things to come.

Note to self, two: make plenty of money in the future so can frequently shop for shoes at Nordstroms. I need ballet flats in five different colors!

Note to Ben: don't tell me how many pairs of shoes I can have, because I know you're thinking about it.

Note to Waffles: ahh, you're sleeping on the floor on the magazines and legal pads you knocked off the book shelf.

Note to people taking care of Waffles: wow, that harness really does make her calm and sleepy. She went from hyperactive to asleep in the loft.

Note to Kayla: Happy Birthday!

Note to self, three: My sister is going to be twenty this month. I feel so freaking old!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Note to Anna: Aren't you putting up with annoying little kids all day so you can buy yourself fabulous shoes? I thought Ben was responsible for food, shelter, utilities, and all you had to do was look cute. :) You do a damn fine job milady.

4/06/2005 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home