Friday, March 25, 2005

I'm a Unitarian!

Didn't we all just see this coming?
Quiz is from Beliefnet.com and Carissa was the first person to post it. However, when I tried to take it after reading her blog, my computer wouldn't let me. But now it would. So I took it. I'm not surprised. However, after Ben's stories on how odd the Unitarians are, I think I'll keep up my spiritual apathy.

However, this is what put me in the Unitarian category (because on everything else they pretty much say "diverse beliefs" ranging from Christians to athiests, kharma, etc).

Contemporary Issues
The Unitarian Universalist Association’s stance is to protect the personal right to choose abortion. Other contemporary views include working for equality for homosexuals, gender equality, a secular approach to divorce and remarriage, working to end poverty, promoting peace and nonviolence, and environmental protection.

Really, doesn't that sound just like me a bit? Who says I'm not liberal!


1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (86%)
3. Secular Humanism (84%)
4. Theravada Buddhism (82%)
5. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (80%)
6. Neo-Pagan (76%)
7. New Age (65%)
8. Nontheist (59%)
9. Mahayana Buddhism (58%)
10. Bahá'í Faith (49%)
11. Reform Judaism (49%)
12. Taoism (48%)
13. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (42%)
14. New Thought (40%)
15. Orthodox Quaker (40%)
16. Sikhism (40%)
17. Jainism (39%)
18. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (39%)
19. Jehovah's Witness (31%)
20. Hinduism (30%)
21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (29%)
22. Scientology (27%)
23. Orthodox Judaism (23%)
24. Seventh Day Adventist (18%)
25. Eastern Orthodox (13%)
26. Islam (13%)
27. Roman Catholic (13%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home