Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Vermont

I'm to go visit Kayla in Vermont the first weekend of my spring break. I am excited. I think going to Vermont is a great way to celebrate spring! I can prolong winter! Woo hoo! Because, really, who doesn't love snow and cold? I know I loved when it went from 60 degrees on Monday to snowing, 20, and 30+ mph gusts on Tuesday!

SOL Writing test is over! Woo hoo! Now it's just time to prepare them for what really matters; SOL Reading test and making AYP (annual yearly progress). Thank God for No Child Left Behind because now I need 73% of my kids to pass this test.

I'm so sleepy. I get tired at 7:00 pm every night. And I was going to grade today, oh well, the kids'll have to wait to know what they're getting on their interims. Too bad those are due on Monday.... I know what I've got to do this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Ok, so now this shit will finally let me post on your blog.... apparently it wanted me to waste all the remotely clever responses I had to this.
So sum up: VT is is colder than that, with bigger weather mood swings than your mom when she first hit menopause.
I feel sorry for you and your every child left behind and teachers get shat on policies. From the masochism (sp) perspective, at least it sucks for students too, they just won't realize it until they can't graduate.
Yay for VA...

Oh - FYI, we have been invited to hit an 80's night party in Burlington Saturday with Emma, emma's bf LeTi, and some of their med school buds who are fun.
I am assuming we will be declining, but if for some reason you missed leggings and scrunchy socks, I thought I'd give you the option of attending. LOL

3/14/2005 8:50 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

My mom wasn't that bitchy when she first hit menopause. Well, she was, but it was because they had her on steriods for a weird skin rash/reaction thing to Maryland water.
You know me so well. I'm not really interested in an 80's party. Or parties for that matter; I'm a stick in the mud. Anyway, I'll try to talk to you on aim or something soon to get details. I'm not packing bath stuff because if I'm coming to visit you, then I won't need it. I don't know anyone with as much stuff as you.
Also, I like Target so I don't mind going. I'll do whatever you want. It's my break and I don't want to think.

3/15/2005 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home