Sunday, March 06, 2005

When Dinner Goes Wrong

Ben was making dinner tonight, and he likes to be creative and make tasty things. Well, he decided to make stuffed hamburgers for himself, but the trick was, what to make me for dinner. I wanted stuffed veggie burgers so we had to think about what we could do with tofu to make them like ground beef. Ben mixed extra firm tofu with egg, blue cheese, Parmesan cheese, and assorted spices. Yeah, after we cooked them they were gross. Like I couldn't eat them and am planning on throwing them away gross. They were overcooked and tasteless and just plain nasty. Then I wanted to try to make this mashed potato thing I saw on 30 Minute Meals. Obviously I messed those up because I couldn't eat them, either. They were too salty and blue-cheesy. Anyway, our whole meal was gross except for the frozen peas. Those were tasty and I ate them all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Sometimes I wish I would just eat meat, but then I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

3/07/2005 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home