Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It's nice not to have to teach

So, I've had a nice, relaxing week so far. Monday I stayed at school for 12 hours (got there at 6:30 in the morning and left at 6:32 that night). I had to clean my room and prepare for a sub on Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday and get everything ready for Thursday and Friday since I wouldn't be able to stay after school either day to prepare. But, this means that I'm ready (well, mostly ready) when I go back to a regular schedule tomorrow. Too bad I won't be able to stay after school tomorrow since I have Great Beginnings. This means I won't get home until 8:30 tomorrow night. That sucks, but it's fun to go out to eat after the meeting with other new teachers. I'm excited because I'm going to have mac and gruyere cheese. MMM....tasty cheesetastic. It's sad because I really don't care right now about gruyere cheese (which is my new favorite thing). I guess I really am sick. I guess that really means I don't have to grade papers! Maybe Ben will have to work on Monday and I can spend the whole day grading, or maybe he won't have to go to work so I can spend the day apartment shopping with him so I can live closer to school and get home earlier and be able to grade during the week (or atleast not have to wake up so early so I can go to bed later and not be as tired all the time). Or maybe I'll just be good and spread my grading out a little bit each day. I did a little grading yesterday before I went to sleep, but I don't think that's going to happen today.
Anyway, I have nothing of interest to add because my life is exceedingly dull. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home