Saturday, January 15, 2005

Illness caught from sick students: 1

So, I've had this annoying cold all week. The beginning of the week it was okay, I just had to cough a little and I couldn't hear because my ears were congested. But now, I'm so sick. My nose is stuffy and my sinuses hurt and I'm so exhausted because I can't sleep well. I have to cough a lot (which gives me headaches and makes me feel like vomiting). My throat hurts and I can't breathe out of my nose. I've gone through one full big box of tissues just at home. Also, I've been taking cold medicine all week to try to prevent getting a cold/getting something worse like a lung infection or something, and now I'm getting to the point where taking any more medicine than twice a day is going to make me dizzy.
I hate being sick. I'm not grading papers. I'm going to try to sleep and drink water, juice, and tea and try to feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home