Thursday, July 29, 2004

Waffles is a Window Installation Guy Ho

So, Waffles is totally following around one of the guys who is installing windows in our house today.  I think this is a travesty since she doesn't follow me around and I was the one who brought her home, feeds her, and cleans her litter box.  She totally likes him and is snubbing me.
On another note, we're getting new windows today.  Also, we should be getting new siding starting later today or tomorrow.  Along with our giant new TV, our house is changing a lot.  The window people also came an hour early this morning and woke me up.  I do not like getting up earlier than I need to when I'm sleepy.
I also like recording movies off of Showtime and watching them whenever I want on my big TV.  I think I'm taking this TV with me when I move out.  My parent's don't need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home