Monday, July 26, 2004

So, Ben beat me to it

Okay, so I was not going to write anything in my blog today about tomorrow being my five year anniversary with Ben, but now I have to since he put something in his blog.
Five years.  Long time.  No ring.  In five more years, there better be a ring or a new boyfriend.
On a less jewelry-inspired-hostility note, I love him and he's great.

Also, it is funny that the spell checker for blogger doesn't recognize the word blog.  This makes me giggle at the irony.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehe, good irony always makes my heart smile.
I would like to send out my best wishes to you and Ben (be it belatedly) about your anniversary. 5 years is a long time and is really something to celebrate.

On a less happy note, I fucking hate packing. I feel like I have more stuff than you. Damn me and my love of gadgets!

7/28/2004 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home