Monday, July 12, 2004

Fun meet on Wednesday

So, I'm working on this fun meet for Wednesday night. I keep thinking of things to make it more fun and less long. I wish I would have started working on this earlier because I forget how much needs to be done and how much organization it takes. Of course, no one else has convenient times to meet and work on things. Here are my ideas for some fun for certain members of the team: 50 corkscrew, 50 polyman freestyle with flip turn, 100 meter IM medley, half time bellyflop contest, and freestyle t-shirt relay.
Also, on another note, Ben's laptop sucks since my big hands get all over the mouse and mess things up. I never thought of myself as having big hands, but whatever.
On another note, I love Ben and he is cute. That is all.
Also, I made Nick and Drew a giant cookie cake for their birthday and Ben's dad has eaten a substantial portion of it. At least my dad doesn't eat all the good stuff at my house all the time (well, except for mint chocolate chip ice cream).
One more thing, my cat and Waffles got into a big fight last night that scared Karel and caused the door in the room that they were in to slam shut. However, when I was leaving the house to go over to Ben's, Waffles was sleeping on my mom's lap, Toby was sleeping on some shoes, Squeekie was sitting on Karel's lap, and Foxxy was sitting on the ottoman without them fighting with each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home