Monday, July 26, 2004

Swim team is almost over!

After August 1st, I won't have any swim team stuff to worry about until next year, well, except the whole problem if I'm going to come back or not.  It's kinda a little pressure to have to like decide in the next month whether or not I come back next year.  Whatever, they can wait for me to decide.
All Stars on Saturday and Sunday.  Too bad people are not going to be here for All Star Relays which is going to force me to change half of a relay and make it way less fast than it was when we swam it in Relay Carnival.  Oh well.  People need to have some dedication.  So what if your kids don't want to swim, they signed up for it and they need to deal with it.  And you can postpone your vacation for a day in order to fulfill your duty to the team.  I don't understand these people.  While swim team is supposed to be a fun activity, it's annoying that people don't really want to commit to it.  I'm torn between my desire to be mean and yell at parents who go on vacation instead of staying around until the season is finished and just letting people be people and keeping it a fun experience.
I think I'm just going to not care for the next couple of hours.  Oh, except that I need to call to figure out what I'm supposed to do with the All Star t-shirt order forms.  Why do people give me so much to do?
I think I need a vacation, badly.   Wait, I need a job more than I need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home