Tuesday, July 20, 2004

It's hard to write when there's a cat sitting in front of the screen.

That cat is Waffles who is doing okay in our house.  The other two younger girls (Toby (8) and Foxxy (9)) keep trying to beat her up and bite her.  My dad kicked Toby today when she tried to lunge at Waffles in the bay window in the kitchen.  The cat totally loves my mom and dad more than me and will sit with my mom while she watches tv, but will run away from me as soon as I try to get her to sit with me.  It's not fair!  That's okay, my cat is still cute and will cuddle with me (well, as much as a jumpy paranoid cat will cuddle).
On a suckier note, my parents have to have much work done on the toilet connection in the downstairs bathroom.  The pipe had been installed too far from where the toilet needed to be so there was like an extender pipe there.  It has rotted and there were like roots near the pipes.  The plumber was cursing at the air; it was funny.
On another note that does not suck, we are getting a 42" widescreen plasma tv.  It's to watch the olympics in high definition.  I think my dad just wanted an excuse to get a snazzier tv.  I'm not complaining; who doesn't love big tvs?
On a funnier note, I was picking Nick up from summer school today and I told Nick that I was used to going toward Blair because my sister went to Eastern Middle school near there for the communication and humanities magnet program.  Nick commented that the coaching staff was made up of three nerds and a jock.  He's wrong, it's more like two nerds and two jock/nerds.
No work for me tomorrow afternoon!  This means that I'm spending lots of time with Ben.  I really like spending time with him; he's great.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

HI!! Wandered across this in your profile. these things are great. :o) i wish i had a plasma TV to watch the Olympics in High Definition - definitely awesome... I'm looking forward to swimming (duh) and synchronized & normal diving. those are my faves.

take care!

7/21/2004 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home