Thursday, July 15, 2004

Changes

Damn, blogger is all different and weird and I don't know what's going on.
I went to see Anchorman today.  It was hilarious!  My "hillarious" comment would be much more amusing with it's typical interesting inflection.   It was an entertaining movie full of good quoteable one liners.  My favorite was Ben Stiller as a Spanish-speaking anchorman who joins a big fight with the phrase, "Como estan, bitches."  It's almost as good as the crony in XXX who invites female prostitutes into his cave in a club with the fantastic line, "Bitches come."  Again, this would be much more amusing with like the accents.  Oh well.  Anchorman: funny; willing to see it again. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Ben, let's go see Anchorman again. Or wait until it comes out on DVD. I think you'll find it annoying. One pondering I had was the abundance of stupid movies focusing around men trying to find true love and purpose in their unfulfilling batchelor lives. Is it true? Do all men need a stable woman, the love of their life, to make them fulfilled?

7/16/2004 7:21 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I mean amusing instead of annoying. I commented early in the morning.

7/16/2004 12:06 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

You better be nice. I have batteries and I can keep my clothes on.

7/16/2004 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home