Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Anniversary notes

So, my anniversary went really well.  I had fun and ate tasty food at the Melting Pot.  Mmmm...fondue.  We made our own chocolate fondue creation with milk chocolate, creme de menthe, and marshmallows.  It was surprisingly tasty, even on things like strawberries and bananas.  Ben was very jealous with the Melting Pot for the ability to always have good bananas.  Also, on another humorous note, we put our potatoes in the pot to start cooking at the beginning of the meal, and an hour later, they were still pretty raw, and pretty salty from sitting in the bullion for an hour.
Also, I've mad Ben very mad by always asking for an engagement ring.  I think I need to stop, and I'm going to really try to stop, but when people around me get engaged, I think I'm going to make a comment.  He gets mad when I bring it up because he known that he has wanted to marry me for three years and he doesn't think he needs to give me a ring to prove it.  Logically, I agree with him; emotionally I want a sparkly ring on my finger to indicate a visible change in our relationship status.
On another happy note, Ben got me Hellboy on DVD for our anniversary.  YAY!  It's my second favorite comic book movie after X-Men.  He also pre-ordered me The Sims 2 (which was supposed to come out along time ago, but now is scheduled to hit stores sometime in middle September).  At the end of the night, when I was getting out of the car to go home, he pulled something out of his pocket and I thought, yay, he lied to me, he's going to propose to me.  I got so excited and started making squealy noises.  But it was just my wallet.  Maybe this is why he gets annoyed with me bugging him for a ring.
Today I went shopping at Potomac Mills.  I got some cute work clothes.  In fact, all I got was work clothes and a pair of brown suede pumas.  This makes three pairs of pumas.  I love pumas.  I also got a fake blue and blue daisy pin to put on a blue suit I got.  I think I've watched too much The Look For Less since they tend to always look for little flowers to put on their outfits.
Also, Waffles is getting bigger in the belly.  Either she's gaining weight because she's actually eating or she's going to have babies.  Baby kitties would be cute.  If she has kittens, does anyone want one?  They'd be cute.  Waffles is going to be a fantastic apartment cat and I'm glad she's getting to stay here until I eventually move out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

You can also see my parents having kittens if Waffles is pregnant. But it's not like it's my fault or even my doing since she came to us from the street less than two months ago (and it takes two months for kittens to develop and be born).

7/30/2004 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home