Friday, July 23, 2004

New cable fun

So, since we're getting a giant new plasma screen TV in a few days, my parents had comcast come and give us digital high definition cable with a digital video recorder.  I GOT TO REWIND TV!  It's so much fun.  I'm totally going to play with this a lot this weekend, well, whenever I have time.
Today I need to make picture frames (painting twice, glue on stars, write things on there, put in pictures, make envelopes for gift certificates), write thank you notes and little letters for the community service winners, calculate hours so Zach can deal with all the community service stuff, and many other things I'm forgetting about.
Eventually I get to take a shower!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I am jealous of your new digital hi definition cable technology. And to think I'm stuck with a VCR. At least I will have digital cable in VT, it was only $5 more a month than basic, how stupid is that?
It doesn't look like I'll be able to visit before I leave though; my parents are going to be gone until Wednesday welcoming Brea's Chris home, so I'll have to be here when they get back so we can move and pack things. I figured since I hadn't heard much from you anyway that it probably wouldn't be a good time with swim team ending around the time I'd need to roll out your way.
Oh well, hope this makes sense, my brain is exhausted; it has been a long long three days

7/23/2004 10:55 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Swim team is pretty much done, our last big event was tonight. The only thing I have is next weekend I have meets in the morning on both days (All Stars). Then it's time to find a job, hardcore.
Have fun packing for VT.

7/25/2004 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home