Friday, August 19, 2005

Thank goodness Ben pays attention for me

So, Amazon.com now sells vibrators, condoms, massage oil, etc. They have partnered with quite a few adult stores and they have a ridiculous amount of stuff. I suggest looking in to it. They seem to have a lot of stuff on sale and lots of neat multi packs of things.

However, I'm not so sure what this would do.
As Ben said as he walked into the bedroom, "You do what you like to do [shop for vibrators] while I'll do what I like to do [play video games]." It's nice to be with someone who understands you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

as for the thing on the right, I believe it would make your asshole very very sore. :) You'd need to get one of those stretch it out kits first I think (yes I saw one, and yes, I was like "eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe" more than I have ever said that before).
As for the one of the left, whichever orafice in which it was inserted, here's hoping the black part doesn't get stuck. hehe.
Love you, you crack me up!

8/20/2005 12:25 AM  
Blogger jen said...

only you would have a post like this on your blog. love it, though. great info!

8/22/2005 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home