Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Weekend vacation

This weekend, I'm going to Hershey Park with Ben. I purchased tickets from the rec department. They were very inexpensive, I'm talking $21 a tickets. That's cheaper than getting them from the military, AAA, or any other place I looked at. Buying two tickets at that cheap of a price was even cheaper than any other two day deals. Also, we can get in free at 7:30 pm on Friday by showing our ticket for the next day. That's pretty cool. That's like three days of fun!
Yay for weekend getaway!
Also, ear is acting funny. I'm calling Kaiser to see if I should come in to get it checked out. I'm not sure if it's an infection of some sort or just me being paranoid. It could have come at a better time because I could have just waited until I knew for sure that something was wrong. Wait, it's period time and I'm having ear problems.... humm...these two things seem to coincide very frequently.
Oh well, all that's left to do now is find a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home