Monday, June 14, 2004

Reading

So, I finished the fifth Harry Potter book for the second time on like Wednesday and have been in Harry Potter withdrawal for the past few days but haven't had the desire to go to my storage shed and get more of the Harry Potter books out of storage (why didn't I just bring them home?). I started reading The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown, yesterday while driving home. It is addictive. I even put off starting my morning nap to finish more chapters. If you want a good, addictive, fantastic summer read, I highly suggest this book. It has fantastically short chapters (like three pages to seven pages) which make it excellent to read at the pool where there will likely be many distractions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Shut up, you're mean.

6/14/2004 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home