Friday, June 04, 2004

Plans for the weekend

Yesterday I swam. I swam a lot. My workout was to swim for forty minutes. That's a lot of swimming. I only did 2000. That's not too bad for being my second swim practice since February and having a really stiff neck which made it quite difficult to breathe in freestyle. However, swimming seems to have made my neck feel better after I gave up trying to not hurt myself while I swam. After the forty minute swim, Zach, Karel, and I did a relay race against the clock and then did some cooperative swimming.
Today, I have to clean the porch because people are coming over for dinner and make some cookies for my swim team. Then I'm going to go to work. Then dinner. Then hang out with Ben because he's cute.
I have no plans for Saturday. But, on Sunday, I really want to go see Harry Potter. Me thinks I'll beg Ben to go with me. Maybe if I pay he won't mind so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home