Thursday, June 10, 2004

Updates

My mom came home from the hospital yesterday. She was back when I got back from swim practice. She had a stress test and her heart looks normal. But, it turns out that she did have a heart attack, but it wasn't a big one. So now she has to go back to the doctors on Monday. But, it's been a long couple of days.
Now I have to go to a stupid MCSL league meeting tonight. I want to go swimming, now I have to go to an uber boring and pointless meeting. POINTLESS! BORING! I've been before. I'm getting tired of doing things for swim team.
I think I'm just grumpy.
Ben was so cute yesterday because he remembered that it was my half birthday. He got me a birthday card and cut it in half. He's so sweet and cute. And it's funny cause I hadn't realized it was my half birthday. So, happy 21.5 birthday to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

glad your mom is ok, hope she gets all better

6/11/2004 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Ben is awesome.

6/11/2004 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home