Friday, June 11, 2004

Mom news

So, now my mom says that she didn't have a heart attack and she never had one, when they (my mom and dad) told me on Wednesday when she came back that she had had a heart attack, but they didn't know when. So, I don't really know what the hell happened, but she's allowed to go back to all normal activity so I guess she's fine.
And I did get my anxiety disorder from her because she said she thinks she had a panic attack because of all the bull shit she goes through when she does the lost and found for Blake. Instead of just throwing everything away, she puts it out in the cafeteria during finals for people to come claim things, then she takes the good stuff, cleans it, and donates it to a children's clothes closet thing to give clothes, shoes, and backpacks to children who can't afford them. It's a really nice thing to do, but she always has all these major annoyances with it, like the PE department not letting her use the school's washing machines and dumping all of their gross and unwashed locker leftovers in with her relatively clean lost and found stuff. Wow, now I'm grumbling for her... weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home