Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

Here are my New Year's goals.
  • Find an apartment closer to work. Bonus points if it is with Ben.

  • Move to said apartment without breaking up with Ben. (He HATES moving and I LOVING bossing people around when moving.)

  • Be able to spend a week without dreaming about work/my students/horribly losing control of my class during an evaulation.

  • Make time to go to the gym.

  • Set up a better system to talk to friends since I've been a hermit since September.


I could name a whole bunch of other things, but I think this is probably enough for now.

How I spent January 1st:
  • Sleeping in bed until 11:00 am.

  • Eating pizza for brunch.

  • Watching "Napoleon Dynamite" (Don't bother, it SUCKS)

  • Wathing the "Monk" marathon.

  • Going to Staples and Office Depot (which closed today at 5:00 pm so I didn't get to go)

  • Wathing more "Monk"

  • Blogging


But now I think it's time to cuddle with Ben more and eat some cookie dough ice cream. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home