Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sick time

So, I almost passed out at lunch today. I was going into the science class room and I like lost all the color in my face and felt really dizzy. I went home early, thus disapointing about thirty kids who swore that they were coming to do work after school with me today. It's funny how kids blame you because they waited until the last minute to do make up work....
Anyway, I left school around one forty five. I was feeling better, but I've suddenly gotten dizzy again. I sincerely hope I'm not getting sick because I don't have fantastic sub plans and I've got stuff they've got to do at school tomorrow. I'm going to create some that I can email to an administrator if worse comes to worse. I don't want to be sick!
Time to make some sub plans....grrr.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I hope you feel better soon and aren't dizzy. Maybe you just walk in the room and the dumbness of your kids takes your breath away and makes you dizzy. :)

12/09/2004 10:19 AM  
Blogger aducore said...

happy birthday Anna

I've got nothing

12/09/2004 2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bon anniversaire

or how ever the hell they say happy birthday in french

12/10/2004 12:46 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Now you are old as the rest of us. Happy day of birth to you!

12/10/2004 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home