Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas Update

Christmas was meh. Here are the things that I got:
From Ben: lumbar support/back massager thing (it rocks. It's going in my car), "Jersey Girl," "An Evening with Kevin Smith," and the whole Chronicles of Narinia on CD read by famous Britsh Shakespearean actors.
Mom and Dad (aka Santa): a whole set of pots and pans, scarf, cat pin, two different necklace/earing sets, windex wipes, facial sauna, battery powered flosser, foot lotion, candy, and other assorted stocking stuffers.
Karel: hardcover Harry Potter books that haven't come in yet.

Also, I got a new coat, another pair of jeans, pin stripe pants with purple stripes, some shoes, and a beigh top after Christmas. Oh, and a new wallet.

Yeah. I went to Pittsburgh. It was cold and snowed. It was pointless, but I did get one whole classes worth of work graded in like four hours.

Um, that's about it for now. I can't think of anything else to comment about. Oh year, except the black cat from across the street is starting to like adopt our house and was sleeping with me in bed this morning. Odd. It was a good cat sleeping night for me because Waffles slept with me all night. I think she was sad/annoyed/felt abandoned that we all went to Pittsburgh (she threw everything off of the table while we were gone) and was glad that we came back. So, Waffles has abandonment issues. Cats are crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Christmas can be so weird. Good luck with your Narnia books on CD; I am jealous of that! yay for ben!
It's cool that cats love you and adopt you, yet at the same time it is a bit creepy that you just wake upwith a new cat in your bed. Maybe talking to Waffles before you leave and telling her will keep her from freaking out? Oddly enough, it helps with Oreo if we tell her when Brea is coming home... she runs and hides ahead of time rather than being surprised.
Alas, now I sound like a crazy cat lady. What is that sound? Speak up Spinsterhood, I can't hear you beckoning!

12/30/2004 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home