Thursday, August 05, 2004

Kickass weather

Hershey Park is going to kick ass because it's going to actually be cold outside. Well, if you think the upper 70's is cold... But this is way better than the hotter than hot heat advisory day we spent earlier this summer at King's Dominion. I was planning on how many tank tops to take to the park, but now I need to reassess my clothing choices.
Also, who thought that Keanu Reeves would be good in a Shakespeare movie? Why did they put him in Much Ado About Nothing?
Karel leaves for Houston today. She's going to spend five days with Jason. He's 22. He graduated this year. He has a job working for Exxon. At least he's not working for the NRA, then he'd really be the devil. My sister is dating someone older than me. That's weird. Again, my all women college experience has skewed my perception of guys my age. When I met him, I thought he was way older than me, when really, he's not that much older. I have a hard time meeting guys my own age because I'm not used to meeting new men my age after spending the majority of my college career around women.
Wow, that's rambly. I think I need to go back to sleep when I get back from the doctor.

2 Comments:

Blogger aducore said...

Much Ado About Nothing? You're over a decade late there. That movie came out in 1993. What brought that up?

8/06/2004 2:02 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I was watching it on cable.

8/06/2004 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home