Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Ben

So, I would just like to point out how much I love Ben. He makes me laugh. He makes me happy and makes any situation tolerable. Wow, this is a less than stellar proclamation of my love for him, but I don't feel particularly poetic today. But, if any of you get married before we do, then I'll cut you. Hey, look, my rock-envy hasn't lessened since I've been at school.
On a side note, Ben's mom doesn't understand why it would be less than fabulous to live at home with your parents for an extended period of time. My goal is to get out by November -- even if I have to dip into savings and bonds. I think that November is a good goal. Let's say I don't get a job until like September (when the school year starts), then I'll have at least two months of payment to help make the security deposit and first month's rent.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I think you should start saving up for a nice pretty shiny ring for me. I would like one. Thank you.

6/01/2004 9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why dont you move out of your parents house early, say now, and move into a fabulous home in Berwyn Heights? It'd be great. we loose Ben and gain you... That and we REALLY REALLY need to find a new roomate.

6/02/2004 12:13 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ben, I do not want a secret Ovaltine decorder ring, I want a shiny pplatinum and diamond ring (or a ring with a piece of the moon on it, that would be an acceptable alternative).
Tim, I am not going to move into Ben's shitty room. I don't think that room could fit a quarter of all the things I have. Besides, I don't want to live with you dirty people.

6/02/2004 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home