Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I think I missed something going to a women's college

I think I missed out on much male eye candy by going to Baldwin. I think I am unhappy/saddened by this fact the more I see more and more attractive men of college age. To think, I could have looked at them on a fairly regular basis if they had attended my school. Instead, I had whole bunches of lesbian drama, which is entertaining, but way less hot. Well, at least I didn't think it was as hot as staring at good looking men on a daily basis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Of course you're not upset. Me not having men at college meant that you were the college aged man I saw with the most frequency for four years. That has to be good for you. Especially since I would get the Baldwin Syndrome and think that men were more attractive than they really were; it made you just that much cuter!

6/02/2004 10:53 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I also have noticed there are way more attractive men of college age than I previously thought... but I can't decide if there are really more attractive men, or if it is just that my standards have lowered b/c I stopped taking seeing men everyday for granted... Perhaps we're just no longer seeing men as a "part-of-normalcy," and appreciate them more b/c our hormones got to grow fonder and less picky while we were apart from them?
Whatever the reason, I like the comparative cornucopia of eyecandy!
PS - hope this makes sense, I'm sleepy and can't spell!

6/02/2004 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home