Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Shrek 2

I went to go see Shrek 2 last night with Karel, Zach, Zach's adopted brother for the summer, Sean, Andy, and Matt last night in Snowden. Note to others: be careful when caravaning with Andy since his brake lights don't work and it would have been very easy to rear end him if Zach didn't hit the brakes a lot. Also, make sure someone knows where you're going because we got lost and had to like speed through parking lots. Also, I feel old because the androgynous cashier didn't give me the student discount while he automatically gave it to Matt and Karel. I really don't look that old, I promise.
The movie was okay. I'm glad I didn't like make a special event planned out of it, it was amusing, but not fantastic. The best part was Puss in Boots when he does his sad eyes. The next best part was when the people behind us said they crapped their pants and threw shoes. Wait, that wasn't part of the movie.
We eventually returned home safely after Karel and Zach almost stole another shopping cart and I felt like throwing up in the car. I was really sleepy this morning when I got up to go to work. It's okay though, since I took a two hour nap after swim practice was over. Practice went reasonably well. The best group was the 13-18's. I think we'll have to do something really fun with them tomorrow because they were so pleasant and worked so hard yesterday.
Tonight I have to go to the pool for lessons with the Parkers at 5:00, then practice from 5:30-7:00 and then afterward I'm going to Olive Garden with Ben, Fuzzy, Parker, and maybe other people. I don't know what's going on since I'm not planning this. I think I'll just give up on planning and make other people arrange things. Maybe that'll be less stressful for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home