Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I hate mosquitoes, but I love swim team parents.

So, swim team parents, well, some of them, rock because Mrs. Rock bought the coaches subs today. Mmmm...Mozzarella and tomato. This makes me happy. My constantly itching legs do not make me happy. Neither do my really tight and sore hamstrings. I can't even like bend down to the ground without wincing.
Today I am going to make a major supply run: index cards, labels, paper, printer, etc. The swim team printer died this week and we need a new one, hardcore. Mrs. Jaffe said to just go pick one up, but I'm a little hesitant. I know the printer is broken, really broken, but I think someone who isn't a coach should have this responsibility. If I find one that is good, then I'll get it, if not, someone else can buy it. But I really want one for Wednesday night when the coaches do the A meet lineup and the relay carnival line up in one night after a super long b meet. It'll be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home