Thursday, June 17, 2004

Break things

I want to. The freaking swim team laptop is not working with the swim team printer or now, my home printer. People keep telling me that they aren't going to be at the meet like today, when I usually like to have my line up done by today. This sucks. I'm tired. I'm annoyed. I'm angry. Angry like oranges.
I'm letting the laptop sit now for a while and doing something completely different by I try to print the line up again. I'm going to Gaithersburg tomorrow to meet the other team's coach and exchange line ups.
My shoulders are sun burned and I put aloe on them after I took a shower. Then I took a nap and my shirt fused to my shoulders. I had to pick it off and it wasn't a comfortable sensation.
Let's hope it thunder storms today from 5:30 until 6:30 then I won't have practice (if the last lightening is around 6:30 then the pool will be closed until seven when practice is over). The good thing is that tomorrow is Friday and I don't have afternoon practice and all my work for the meet will be done before I go to bed tonight. I'm not going to try to score the meet and there is no team dinner this Friday (which seems weird, but oh well, more time for me to rest).
Stupid things not work.

Oh, on a happier note, I went to Olive Garden last night with Ben, Fuzzy, and Parker. It was good. I also called Fuzzy's younger brother, Jeremy, Andrew Ducore today at swim practice. It's a problem I have, confusing siblings (but at least I know whose siblings is whose).

3 Comments:

Blogger aducore said...

I am offended. Jeremy? come on. Also, rain sucks... I got caught in it biking home from work and everything got wet. So until my cell phone starts working again, I hope you continue having problems with the laptop. How's that for misplaced karma?

On a happier note, Parker, Little Parker, and I may come to the pool on Saturday provided it doesn't rain. Is it going to be a home or away meet? You and Ben should come and work on your skin cancer with us.

6/17/2004 5:58 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Away meet on Saturday. I already have a sun burn, I think I've worked on skin cancer enough for this week. And the not working laptop isn't mine, it's the swim team's laptop.

6/17/2004 6:55 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

No more skin cancer!!!
How is coaching going overall, besides the shitty broken-ass laptop?

6/18/2004 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home