Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Newton White Mansion - Part 1

Okay, so when Ben showed me this on the web, I fell in love with it. This is a mansion is in PG county next to a golf course and a park police horse place. I am going to do two posts on this because I have a lot of pictures.


The posts on the columns near the entrance have chickens on them. They are bricks, mortarted together. I think that's neat.



This is looking down into the entrance. The mansion is nice looking. There are nice things like lamps, tables, carpets, etc. The mansion would require little extra decorating because it is so lovely.


I don't know why I have more pictures of the entrance, but here's another picture of the entrance.


I forget what this room is called -- maybe the dining room? Anyway, it's one of the many extra rooms in the mansion that we may not use. But this room does have lots of places like this corner that need decorations, maybe. So, either I'm going to go to a lot of thrift stores to purchase decorative things or make a lot of things to put in places. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home