Monday, April 03, 2006

Ugh. Sinus pain is so extreme that I feel like I'm going to barf. This is icky. Also, the cats are going CRAZY and running around the apartment full blast.

Four more days until spring break! WOO HOO!

After we get back from spring break, only two months and a week until the end of school! Too bad I have a lot to do before the end of school. I can't wait until it's over, but I don't want those deadlines for papers, presentations, and units to come up.

I think the cats just broke something sticky. Nope, it was Ben. He balanced GLASS BOTTLES on tofu in order to press it. Bottles of sugar free flavor syrups....

I'm going to take some drugs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

you guys haven't set a date for the wedding yet or anything have you? in case you're in need, i offer my design services for the making of invitations/save the date cards, etc. you should feel no obligation to take me up on that offer, but i do work for free...

4/03/2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Yay! Will for publishing! I really might take you up on that offer. The invitations you did for your brother were awesome! We are thinking next July for a wedding date. End of next July.

4/04/2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

A summer wedding! I love summer. It looks like I'll be in New Zealand when invitations might need to be made, but if I have the resources there, I'd love to do it.

4/05/2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home