Thursday, January 05, 2006

New TV

We bought a new TV. It's a 32" LCD TV. We also got high definition cable with a DVR. It is substantially more awesome than a regular TV with digital cable. We also bought a new media cabinet to hold the lovely new television. In true IKEA consumer fashion, we bought the media cabinet that matched our other cabinet and then went back the day after purchasing the media cabinet to obtain the matching coffee table.

Also, I have no radio station I would like to listen to on local radio span. Now, I really have nothing to listen to in the morning because I refuse to listen to Jack Diamond, or Elliot, or Howard Stern, or the Sports Junkies. I really must find a library that has more books on cds so I can listen to something in the car while I commute without wanting to kill myself or the people on the radio.

This is what I had for dinner: broccoli and Brussel sprouts stir fried with garlic and sesame oil, a chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam, and orange juice straight from the carton. Delicious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just listen to CSPAN in the morning...

does it make me a loser that that is what i listen to?

1/09/2006 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should just drive to our house on february 11th and watch the duke/maryland basketball game. You don't really ahve to pay attention and I can make you yummy drinks. Don't make any "reservations" like you did to miss our Christmas party. Your table is reserved right here......Acutally you would have to bring a table......and anyway just come here to visit me. Love, Parker the best ever

1/17/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home