Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Why I love Ben

1. After working for almost 24 straight hours out in the cold, Ben came home and before crawling upstairs to fall asleep on the couch, scraped the ice and snow off of my windshield so I wouldn't have to do it and be cold.

2. He called me today to tell me that he was coming home and then picked up Taco Bell for me, even though the drive through is awful.

3. At midnight, he wrote me a letter telling me how much he missed me and how happy he was to be my fiance.

4. He is totally going to let me eat some of his fries right now...

5. He bought me a really nice engagement ring.

6. He apologized for all the times in college when I called him and he was less than enthusiastic to talk to me.

7. He is actually wanting to spend time with me because he loves me and tells me this. It's nice to be told you're loved.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

awe, good Ben! :P

Glad you're happy and he's being a fabuolous fiance.

Is it nice to have a new term for your long-term live in love? I know you have been looking forward to it...

3/25/2006 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home