Thursday, January 05, 2006

Beating Ben

So, Ben thinks it's cute to put the capslock on the computer WHILE I'm typing (see the capitalization of while). So, in retort, I blow snot on him. So, in retaliation to the snot, he gets up, pretends to pick up the pilates ball to play with it and unplugs the laptop with the five-minute-battery. Then, he asks me how reading blogs is going in what I thought was an attempt to be nice and say that he wasn't mad at me for blowing snot on him; he was really just trying to see if the battery had run out on the laptop. Then, the laptop went into hibernation and I yell at him for making me plug the computer in incorrectly when he took the cord out before I blew snot on him. Then he starts laughing and doing his little "I'm so funny that I amuse myself" chortle. Then, I pick up his pair of jeans that have been sitting on the living room floor and chase him around the apartment and beat him with them. Luckily for me, he was making a bagel so I trapped him in the kitchen while I beat him about the back and face with his dirty, coNSTRUCTION jeans. Excuse me, I've got more beating to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

for some reason it wouldn't let me post a comment on the blog i wanted to. weird. anyway, congrats on the new tv. lcd tvs rock, i'm watching mine right now. enjoy it!!

1/18/2006 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home