Sunday, December 04, 2005

Point 1 - I've been sick for a week. I am tired of being sick and would like to be well now. I can't wait to be able to breathe out of my nose and not have a headache or a sore throat.

Point 2 - Waffles is either trying to be really cute and be sick with me, or she has been experiencing a lot of stress recently which has caused an outbreak of a viral infection that she's always had, but we've never known about. She started sneezing Thursday night (and Friday night she kept staring at Ben when he was sleeping and sneezing on his face) and has a leaky eye. We took her to the vet emergency hospital yesterday. We got there and checked in at 3:10, but didn't get seen by a doctor until 5:45. Basically, she's okay and there's not much we can do but give her eye stuff and we have antibiotics to treat a secondary bacterial infection in case she gets worse. The vets were nice. I have never seen so many people with like millions of ear piercings in a professional setting, but they seemed to know what they were doing (they pretty much told us the same stuff we had looked up online earlier) and they liked Waffles, so they couldn't be that bad. Also, this is the same place that does RadioCat treatments, so might be taking Foxxy there to get her thyroid problem fixed if they find out that she really does have a problem. Also, Waffles must be feeling icky because she slept next to me on the couch and let Jack cuddle up next to her while she was sleeping. It was very cute.

Point 3 - It's hard to find a fake Christmas tree that I like.

Point 4 - Christmas is fast approaching and is making me nervous. I actually want to decorate for Christmas this year and haven't found time to do it yet. I should probably make lunch, take a shower, and then decorate (or grade papers, which is another thing I need to do). Or, maybe I'll just sit here and relax and try to get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home