Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Snippets

It's my first day of summer vacation! Woo hoo...All two weeks of it. Now, don't hate me. If you don't teach, you don't understand how exhausting/draining/frustrating it is. You really do need a summer, Christmas, and spring vacation in order to keep yourself from stabbing students with writing implements.

Today I went shopping with my mom. I bought many things. I am going to be a broke woman.

I also had to put my new, permanent license plates on my car. I couldn't get the front one off or on and my mommy had to do it for me.

I want another cat or a kitten.

Ben is insane and trying to entice the cat to eat a piece of carrot with a rendition of "The Candy Man" from Willy Wonka.

I've been playing The Sims 2 a lot in the past couple of days. My new goal is to have my sim Woo Hoo with ten other sims. I've got her up to three.

Ben started a new job on Monday. He must miss his work friend, Ryan, because he's talked to him for an hour today on his Blackberry with direct connect. He also talked to him for about an hour on his cell phone on Saturday. I guess it's hard going from spending eight+ hours a day with someone and then not seeing them at all.

Time to work on getting my sim procreating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

It's gonna weird me out to see your car with VA plates....

also, enjoy ho-ing your SIMS characters around... second best thing to real life ho-ing? Haha.

I hope you get to enjoy your break so you don't murder any children.

Also, you know the rules, if you get another cat/kitten now, then either that one or waffles would have to go in order to make room for the engagement kitten...

6/30/2005 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home