Saturday, July 03, 2004

Regency Estates

So, being that hindsight is 20/20, you should always go the way you know instead of the new way someone tells you. Karel and I drove to Regency Estates today. It took an hour and a half. We got lost. Really lost. Twice. I don't want to go into it since it makes Karel's and my direction finding skills appear a heck of a lot worse than they actually are. But it's funny because Matt and Zach got to feel the stress of being a head coach and dealing with two coaches running warm ups (I ran warm ups by myself all last year) and scratch meetings.
The meet went fairly well. Everyone swam their hardest and we lost by way less than we were supposed to lose by. It was the best effort I've seen this team give in a long time. We'll have a fun practice on Monday.
Tuesday I'm going to King's Dominion with the swim team. I think I'm traveling with Ben and Drew. It should be entertaining and since Drew stays up on the drive back, I can sleep while he keeps Ben company. Mmm..sleeping. Damn, my neck pillow is in my mom's car in Cape Cod. Maybe I'll just bring a pillow.
So, I'm all alone. I watched some Futurama, slept, cleaned my fish tank, took my medicines, and maybe I'll take a bath. I think I'll go to the grocery store tomorrow. I still have to like put the dishes away and do some dishes from this morning, but I really have no motivation. Why does everyone have to go away at the same time? And this is weird, but I'm not that tired. Why couldn't my house be empty and boyfriend gone last weekend when all I needed to do was sleep to make my hip feel better?
On another note, there are big ants in my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home