Monday, June 28, 2004

Update

The bump got as large as a football before I began taking antibiotics. I feel a whole lot better, but I still have a lump (but it is getting smaller). The antibiotics are really strong so I have to take them every six hours and have to take them an hour before I eat or two-three hours after I eat. This really messed up my eating schedule and makes me wake up at two in the morning to take them.
We won our swim meet on Saturday by a lot and came in third in relay carnival. This is fantastic since we usually come in fourth or fifth and we dqed in, I think, three relays. We would have come in second if we didn't dq in the boys 9-10 100 meter medley relay. Oh well, we are still taking like three or four relays to all-star relays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home