Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Kitty Waffles

So, this is possibly the cat with the best disposition ever. The vet tech was absolutely in love with her and my mom is very fond of her, too. My dad is so afraid that he'll actually like the cat that he won't even go in the room to see her. Karel and I shall work on him tonight to convince him that he likes this cat. This would be a perfect cat for Ben, but he may have a more difficult time convincing his parents to keep her. The plan is to try and keep her until Ben and I move out and then take her with us. Maybe Kitty Waffles will purr her way into Ben's parent's hearts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Somehow I don't see Ben letting you keep Kitty Waffles as the name for this cat... It's way worse than Sprinkles...

7/08/2004 8:58 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ben likes the name. In fact, he's a big fan of the name.

7/08/2004 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home