Monday, July 05, 2004

House guest

So, if you all don't see me for a while, it's because my mom has killed me. I brought home a stray kitty from the pool today. It's very cute and very well behaved. It came running out of the woods by the pool at me meowing like it wanted attention at 7:45 this morning. I played with it, held it, and it stuck around the pool all morning. I told it that if it were still around at 11, I would take it home. It was there when I left and got in my car with no fuss. It was fantastic in the car; it didn't meow, or scratch anything. I put it in the guest room with some food, water, and a litter box. It's not mixing with my cats until it's been checked out by a vet.
I know I can't keep it, although it is a very nice cat. Do any of you want it? It's white with orange and grey/black tabby spots. It's going to be a tall and skinny cat with big ears and exquisite green/yellow eyes. It's very friendly and well behaved. For the time being, it's name is Kitty Waffles (after one of the twin's ridiculous name for their cousin's cat or the cat's real name, whatever it is, it's very catchy.)
I'm going to call the humane society and see if anyone has reported it missing. Maybe they can find someone to adopt it if it is a stray. It's really cute, but I'm not getting my hopes up about keeping it. I think my mom would be okay with keeping it for a short time until someone finds it a home.
My mom is going to be so mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home