Monday, October 08, 2007

Ice Cream

This is a pretty good ice cream recipe. I've made vanilla ice cream from it and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Both were very good. Up next to try is cinnamon, chocolate with peanut butter cookie dough, maybe strawberry, and maybe an Indian like ice cream with cardamon, pistachios, and honey. I think that last one would be delicious. I need to find people to eat this ice cream because the batch made a lot more than I thought it would. I've already managed to pawn off two of the six containers on my team and a third one on my mentor to take home to her kids.

Now, if I could only not be at school 55 hours a week, I could make more delicious ice cream, and work out enough to eat it.

1 Comments:

Blogger revolution said...

try pumpkin

10/19/2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home