Thursday, July 05, 2007

Invitations out

So, I go to the post office to mail my invitations today. It's pouring down rain. Like woah. So, this time I get a much nicer man to help me than the bitchy lady who I had weigh my invitations before. So, yeah, my invitation weighed 1.10 ounces. Umh, if I would have lost the inner envelope, I could have used a 41 cent stamp instead of a 58 cent stamps. Urgh. That makes me a little pissed off. The invitations got placed in the mail, so, yay. Now Ben just have to finish getting a couple of addresses.

Wedding List To Do Update:

1. Do second fitting of wedding dress
2. Hair trial and cut
3. Make anklets
4. Bottle invitations
5. Welcome letter
6. oot bags
7. ahr decorations
8. get dress steamer
9. get face wash stuff
10. consider getting snazzier make up for wedding

Also, today is Spotty's three year anniversary. Yay for having Spotty for three years. Tomorrow is Jackson's 2 year anniversary. Yay for Jackson! Jackson is sitting on my lap while I'm typing this; he seems pleased for the shout out.

Also, we need more people to live near us so they can come over and eat food when we make too much. Because, honestly, there are like twenty pot stickers that Ben made (from scratch) that I'm not going to eat. Seriously, like seven were enough. Also, I'm going to have left overs tomorrow. I am going to make zuchinni, black bean, and corn enchiladas with grilled vegetables. I am also making Amaretto margaritas (I made the sour mix from scratch today). If I'm ambitious, I'm also going to make a lemon pound cake with cherry compote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home