Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wedding List Update

Done:
1. bouquets and boutaineerers
2. ring doesn't need to be resized, I just need to eat less sodium
3. invitations glued
4. postage ordered
5. majority of invitations addressed
6. bridesmaid and groomsman gifts ordered
7. oot bag stuff purchased
8. favors for ahr purchased
9. wedding jewelery purchased
10. bridesmaid jewelery decided - parts purchased
11. alteration appointment scheduled
12. list of cruise guests sent and checked
13. plethora of bathing suits, dresses, sandals purchased for cruise (yay for online shopping). I just need to make sure they fit once they get in.
14. bachelorette party planned
15. thank you notes finished



Left to do:
1. get cake topper or make one with leftover fake flowers
2. find bags and decorate for oot stuff
3. make cruise invitations for ceremony
4. print boarding passes for cruise
5. decide on excursions
6. make sure Ben gets everything he needs to get the tuxedo situation settled
7. write cute letter for oot bags
8. finish making table cards
9. figure out decoration scheme for ahr
10. make programs

I'm sure I'm forgetting things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

hey, so i'll be back for the wedding party thing on the 18th...

is your email address still the comcast one?

6/28/2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Yay! I guess you figured that my email address is the same since you sent me one. Thank you, by the way. Can you send me your address to send your invitation to? I'm mailing invitations out next week.

6/29/2007 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home