Monday, June 25, 2007

Why People Hate The Post Office

I've settled to the fact that I'm not going to get the Jamestown stamps I want. Whatever. I found lighthouse ones that would be an acceptable replacement (I think the forever stamps are ugly). Also, I decided I can do the ugly heart love stamps for the 58 cent stamps. Whatever, those aren't as important. Well, I went to the Kingstown post office today on my way to Costco. I wait in line for half an hour. I get to the counter. They have no light house stamps. Okay, they just came out last week, maybe they haven't gotten them yet. So I ask for 58 cent stamps. They don't have any. At all. None. Hello! They changed the postal rate last month! All the post offices should freaking have 58 cent stamps. It's wedding season, people. There are probably 100 million people mailing wedding invitations in this four month span. We have big invitations. We need 58 cent stamps. I can understand only having one stamp choice for that denomination at the post office, but really, there's only one stamp worth 58 cents available, period. And it's of a republican. I can't do that. Apparently the new love wedding stamps come out on Wednesday, so I may just have to suck it up and get those. Grr!! I'm going to check to see how much shipping is if you order stamps on line. I'm sure it's a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

which republican is on the stamp?

6/26/2007 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home