Friday, March 02, 2007

VA Rocks Again

While my new current home state does suck in many aspects . . . at least when you move, you can change your driver's license address online and they'll mail you a new copy of your license for ten bucks in less than ten days. Yeah, no waiting in stupid lines at the MVA for me!

Our house is a mess and is not at all painted yet. But, it'll get done. . . eventually.

More updates to come once we get internet and when I have some time to myself. With the writing SOL being next week and the moving, it's been a pretty stressful winter for me. Maybe I should stop moving in the winter, maybe I won't break out in hives then.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Hurray for moving though. Did you do like your mom and throw stuff away, or did you continue the Kayla/Anna tradition of somehow amassing even more stuff right before you move?

3/06/2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

i lived in nyc for 2 years and didn't change from my maryland license. i mean, who's gonna check? the cops? pssh. like they'd do anything to me.

3/10/2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Well, I was more worried about 1. Having my checking/banking information match my liscense, 2. Having all DMV information sent to me at my address instead of someone I don't know at my old apartment, and 3. I had to change my address from my parents house in Maryland when I bought my new car and they titled it in VA -- it looks weird to have a different state's license plate than your license. Besides the last reason, I probably wouldn't have changed anything until my parents moved out of their house.

3/12/2007 1:07 PM  
Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

yeah... to be fair, i didn't really drive at all in nyc. i fully support your changing your DL. Strong work. Good game.

3/16/2007 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home